Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Girl's Gotta Have Choices...


So, ya'll know how much I like my shoes and how much I like to buy new shoes. I have actually been a very good girl this year and have not bought any shoes for at least 6 months! These black, strappy, kick-booty, stiletto's are my absolute favorites right now! However, there is one problem with these shoes...I can't really wear them for more than a few hours at a time without my feet screaming out in pain!

These are my new brown sassy heels. Pretty slick aren't they?! One of the guys at work decided I wasn't dressing according to the dress code for the office. Nah, it's all good...he was just giving me a hard time. Anyway, I decided that he was probably right and have started wearing skirts, dresses, and sassy and sexy shoes!


Now these shoes here, they turn quite a few heads! They look more like they're pink in this pricture. They're not, they are a blue-red...absolutely gorgeous! I wear them with a black pencil skirt and white blouse. Someone told me that I was pretty hot and that it was their favorite outfit on me!

1 comment:

Sara Edwards said...

I like them all, but especially the red ones!