Sunday, October 5, 2008

Who Was Your Last

It's not as bad as the title makes it sound...

Q: Kissed someone on your top friends?
A: True...they're my friends and family

Q: Been arrested?
A: False

Q: Kissed someone you didn't like?
A: False...why would you do that?

Q: Do you like/love someone?
A: True

Q: Held a snake?
A: False...are you kidding me?!

Q: Been suspended from school?
A: False...I was a good girl in school.

Q: Been fired from a job?
A: True...don't ask.

Q: Sang karaoke?
A: True...that was many years ago and, no, I won't do it again!

Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
A: True...hasn't everyone?

Q: Laughed until you started crying?
A: True...every time I see Dodgeball!

Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
A: True

Q: Kissed in the rain?
A: False...I've always wanted too...maybe this will be my year.

Q: Sang in the shower?
A: True

Q: Sat on a roof top?
A: True...that's how we used to see the fireworks when I was a little girl.

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
A: True...I still owe someone for that!!!!!

Q: Broken a bone?
A: False

Q: Shaved your head?
A: False

Q: Played a prank on someone?
A: True...if you know my family, you know the stories and you know how legendary they are!

Q: Made an ex girlfriend/boyfriend cry?
A: False...at least I don't think I have.

Q: Shot a gun?
A: True

Q: Donated Blood?
A: False...I tried to but it just didn't work out the way I thought it would. Won't be doing that one again!

Q: Had your heart broken?
A: True...if you've lived life, you've had your heart broken.

Q: Broken someone's heart?
A: False...know one's ever told me I have.

"Who was your last?"

You hung out with?
The family on Friday night

You texted?
SC

You were in a car with?
Dan

Went to the movies with?
Lisa, Rox, and Joseph

Went to the mall with?
Hmmm...either Lisa or Joleen

You talked on the phone?
Lisa

Made you laugh?
SC

You hugged?
Carrie

You cried in front of?
Does it count if you're doing it over the phone?


WOULD YOU RATHER...?
Pierce your nose or tongue?
No thanks!

Be serious or be funny?
Funny...what other choice would there be?

Drink whole or skim milk?
If I have to choose, I'd choose skim.

Die in a fire or get shot?
That's pretty grim but I'd have to choose getting shot.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
Sun or moon?
Moon...it's more romantic.

Winter or Fall?
Winter...more snuggling

Left or right?
Right


Sunny or rainy?
Rainy

Where do you live?
Fresno

Do you want to get married?
Yeah, eventually.

Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Depends on if I'm in a cutting mood, or a twirling mood!

Do You Cook?
Of course...I love to cook.

Current mood?
Pretty mellow and tired...looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
Sang?
Yep

Danced Crazy?
Nope

Cried?
Teared up, but didn't cry.

Like someone you can't have?
Nope

No comments: