Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lost: Fuji FinePix Digital Camera

So when I went to the coast last month, my favorite guy at work got me a good deal on a convertible to go in! It was a Chrysler Sebring and it was a lot of fun. I must say though that I wouldn't but one...too heavy and too bulky of a car.

Anyway, I took my camera with me, hence the reason for the pictures I posted earlier. I went to grab my camera a few days ago to take some pictures of my new shoes and all of the new cards I've been making. I wanted to post them so that all of you could see what I've been up to. I looked every where for that blasted camera and can not find it anywhere! The last place I remember seeing it was in the floor board of the backseat of the rental car. I called them to see if anyone turned it in...of course not. I absolutely LOVE that camera. It takes awesome pictures and I love to use it every time I get the chance.

So now I'm on the lookout for a new camera. I have to say though, I find myself being loyal to Fuji.
This is the camera that I'm looking at. It's bascially the same camera I had before, just an updated version of it. My "old" camera was (I believe) a 6.0mp. This bad boy here...10.0mp with a 12x optical zoom!

I cannot wait to get my new toy and play with it! :)

No comments: